What Is Your Favorite Vacation Spot?

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

D

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
The beach does it for me. White sand and the Gulf of Mexico.....Heaven. The kids, the wife and I go every year. I was just sitting here daydreaming. We leave in 5 weeks. Can't wait.

X

Xencored

Valued Member
May 17, 2011
Drinking next to a BBQ with! music and sun! nothing in the world can beat this lazy arse sport :)

Reactions: Dan
D

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
Well, that is definitely second in my book!

X

Xencored

Valued Member
May 17, 2011
Well, that is definitely second in my book!
Aye which out messing about the beach as you said works well too :)

D

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
Never been up North East. It is on the bucket list though.

Mrs.C

Mrs.C

Valued Member
Jan 21, 2013
We just got back from Yarmouth. It is such a relaxing area of the world. Well except for the traffic. Only about a 3 hour drive for us so we try to get down there every year.

Mrchris

Mrchris

Valued Member
Oct 18, 2012
Fort Myers Florida relaxing by the pool

S

starship

Valued Member
Jun 17, 2011
Drinking next to a BBQ with! music and sun! nothing in the world can beat this lazy arse sport :)
For me too (Specially because off the price.... as usualy => i have no money...... )

my new bbq + good music + cocktails/beer and my "pool"

But it's not really a vacation:( I'm still coding, but it doesn't feel like work and this 4 months long:)

I wish we would have 33°C the whole year ( i think i have to move away from austria)

Atlanical

Atlanical

Valued Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cambrils, Spain and Massange, France.

D

Dominican809

Valued Member
Sep 17, 2013
Dominican Republic my home country.

lyesqiz

lyesqiz

Valued Member
Oct 7, 2015
Disneyland or Disney World. Disney customer service is top-notch and if you stay at the resorts themselves, you truly feel like you're in another world. Very satisfying! My husband and I visit one of the two every single fall - no kids or anything! Just enjoy a good vacation where we know everything is handled and we're in good hands.

D

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
Disneyland or Disney World. Disney customer service is top-notch and if you stay at the resorts themselves, you truly feel like you're in another world. Very satisfying! My husband and I visit one of the two every single fall - no kids or anything! Just enjoy a good vacation where we know everything is handled and we're in good hands.
Had the pleasure of visiting Disney in Orlando Florida a year ago next week actually. Was the most fun vacation I have ever had. The attention to detail and the customer service was second to none. Would highly recommend it to all.

Livepublicity

Livepublicity

Valued Member
Aug 9, 2012
Never been to FL, but is on my book somewhere, lol