ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite beer?

Robertoo

For those that are into drink beer, which one is your favorite amongst the assorted brands we have? I'm in love with Heineken and Budweiser only. They are the only beer I can can take without having complications.

Unfortunately, I have no favourite beer and that's because I don't drink beer at all. It makes me urinate a lot and that's why I stopped taking it. I take only whisky and my favourite is Jack Daniels.

I really don't have a favorite as I don't drink beer a lot but I enjoy the taste of Budweiser which is practically the only beer brand I can drink without feeling the bitter sensation.

Some of my favorite beer's are the following ;

1. Alchemist’s Heady Topper
2. California’s Brouwerij West
3. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
4. Bell’s Expedition Stout

Some of my favorite beer's are the following ;

1. Alchemist’s Heady Topper
2. California’s Brouwerij West
3. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
4. Bell’s Expedition Stout
I have never had any of these beer that you have just mentioned. I always love exploring whenever it comes to drinks. I'm going to see if I can order for any of them on Amazon should they have it.