ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Is Your Favorite Vacation Spot?

Dan

Valued Member
The beach does it for me. White sand and the Gulf of Mexico.....Heaven. The kids, the wife and I go every year. I was just sitting here daydreaming. We leave in 5 weeks. Can't wait.

Drinking next to a BBQ with! music and sun! nothing in the world can beat this lazy arse sport :)

Reactions: Dan
We just got back from Yarmouth. It is such a relaxing area of the world. Well except for the traffic. Only about a 3 hour drive for us so we try to get down there every year.

Drinking next to a BBQ with! music and sun! nothing in the world can beat this lazy arse sport :)
For me too (Specially because off the price.... as usualy => i have no money...... )

my new bbq + good music + cocktails/beer and my "pool"

But it's not really a vacation:( I'm still coding, but it doesn't feel like work and this 4 months long:)

I wish we would have 33°C the whole year ( i think i have to move away from austria)

Cambrils, Spain and Massange, France.

Disneyland or Disney World. Disney customer service is top-notch and if you stay at the resorts themselves, you truly feel like you're in another world. Very satisfying! My husband and I visit one of the two every single fall - no kids or anything! Just enjoy a good vacation where we know everything is handled and we're in good hands.

Reactions: Dan
Disneyland or Disney World. Disney customer service is top-notch and if you stay at the resorts themselves, you truly feel like you're in another world. Very satisfying! My husband and I visit one of the two every single fall - no kids or anything! Just enjoy a good vacation where we know everything is handled and we're in good hands.
Had the pleasure of visiting Disney in Orlando Florida a year ago next week actually. Was the most fun vacation I have ever had. The attention to detail and the customer service was second to none. Would highly recommend it to all.