ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

L019: Bitcoin P2p Currency: The Most Dangerous Project We've Ever Seen

Dan

Valued Member
by Jason Calacanis and the LAUNCH team

A month ago I heard folks talking online about a virtual currency called bitcoin that is untraceable and un-hackable. Folks were using it to buy and sell drugs online, support content they liked and worst of all -- gasp! -- play poker.

Bitcoin is a P2P currency that could topple governments, destabilize economies and create uncontrollable global bazaars for contraband.

You can read more about this HERE

What do you think?

I have been using it for a few days, and I haven't "mined" 1 Bitcoin yet. It doesn't seem profitable.

I have been using it for a few days, and I haven't "mined" 1 Bitcoin yet. It doesn't seem profitable.
Whenever it comes to mining any kind of cryptocurrency, it's a wasted effort in my opinion. This is because I have tried to do it for at least 2 years and never got anything out of it.