ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Experts says Bitcoin will drop to $13,000

Robertoo

It's been said that the fall of Bitcoin price would see it crash down to $13,000 and below. What are your thoughts with regards to this new update and development towards Bitcoin? Personally, if it falls below $10,000 then it's definitely the end of cryptocurrency for me.

Bitcoin have been dancing around $18,000 and $21,000 since the turn of this year. Right now, it's at $20,000 this morning when I checked for market news. I'm not sure if it's going to drop to $13, 000 this year.

For the last couple of months Bitcoin has Remained at a steady price of between $19k to $21k, let's just watch and see what the future holds for Bitcoin.

I believe that those experts have the data they used in making that analysis but so far so good, the price movement of Bitcoin haven't respected any of such analysis. Personally, I don't want that to happen because I will lose a lot of money should it become a reality.

Yesterday, Bitcoin dropped down to $15k and I thought that it's about time to get to the $13k prediction but it survived it. Another analysis says that it's going to drop to $10k. If that happens, there wouldn't be hope again for most investors.

I have been very shocking with what's been happening to cryptocurrency over the last few months. A lot of people have begun to lose interest and faith in BTC and the rest.