ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

With Bitcoin price still falling will you invest more?

Robertoo

Bitcoin have seen a massive fall in price over the last couple of months. This have caused quite a lot of panicking as some people believe that it's the end of cryptocurrency that's coming near. Some people see it as a new opportunity to increase their investment too.

Which one would you do? Invest more or pull your investment early?

It's always the best time to invest in cryptocurrency when the price is dipping. I won't pull my previous investment because there's always a chance that the price will come up again.

I was able to increase my investment in BTC when the price came down to $18k last week. I will always buy once the price drop below where I bought last.

I still Invested in Bitcoin because there is always a probability of the coin gaining in price, if you buy when the price is low and it appreciates you make a lot of profit.

As of right now I am taking a very good break when it comes to investing more in any cryptocurrency project because I am tired of what has been going on with the coins for a very long time now because all that's been happening is me losing money all day long. I will not invest in any cryptocurrency again till it starts recovering.

It's the best time to invest in any coin Bitcoin inclusive. I took the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin when it was at $18k. Now, it's at $20k+. I'm still going to invest more when it gets down again.

I am still learning so much about crypto myself but I have been told that the best time to invest is usually when the price is low. I have so far only invested a little bit into Bitcoin myself just to see how things went but if I ever had enough money to invest more at a later date, I would definitely do so if the price dropped again.