ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it still good to trade Bitcoin?

GloryAngel

Valued Member
Is it still good to trade Bitcoin or have investors moved on from it? What are the pros and cons of Bitcoin? What would you avoid when doing trades?

It's good to trade any cryptocurrency including Bitcoin. It doesn't matter what's happening with the coin, as long as you can be able to analyse and know the price movement, you can trade the coin successfully and make your daily PNL.

I haven't traded Bitcoin for a while now. I have shifted my trading pair to SOL and BNB. I have better understanding of their price and analysis compared to Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that I love to trade on most. This is because I have been trading on it for more than 5 years and I have come to exploit it better.

If you have the the knowledge of how to trade Bitcoin, you can still apply it to other coins and trade it successfully. I started with trading BTC, but now I can trade all coins.

Bitcoin is still crypto currency with the highest market value and though it's currently undergoing a bearish it is profitable to trade Bitcoin if you are well informed and knowledgeable about it.

I feel so bad for a lot of people who are holding Bitcoin now because of the way the coin is dropping down in value. Few hours when I checked coinmarketcap, BTC was at $16k. A lot of investors are losing millions of dollars.

Bitcoin is one cryptocurrency that I'm not going to be comfortable and confident in trading on because it's own level of volatility is so bad compared to other coins. I rather trade Ethereum, SOL, DOGE and ADA.

As long as it's just trading Bitcoin in Futures, there's nothing wrong with it. This way, you're only trading BTC with your USDT and you're not affected by the rise and fall in BTC worth.