ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum?

Robertoo

If you're to choose between investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum, which one would be your best option to invest in? If it's on Bitcoin, why would you choose it over Ethereum and vice versa?

The fees of Ethereum is too high for me to be considering putting any penny in it. I would be interested in only investing in Bitcoin. I have invested over $5,000 in BTC for 2 years now.

Yes I would invest in Bitcoin, currently I am into day trading taking advantage of its volatility in the p2p platform.

I haven't invested a penny in Ethereum. It's not my favourite cryptocurrency project to invest in but if it comes to Bitcoin, I'm very comfortable investing and trading the coin. I have studied it for years, so I understand its price movement very well.

With the way both Bitcoin and all other coins are falling now, it's not safe to invest in any of them. There was an analysis that says Bitcoin is expected to hit $10k in the coming days.

I have invested in both bitcoin and Ethereum myself out of curiosity and I invested using PayPal. I only invested a little bit to see how things would go. Bitcoin does seem to be the one that does a lot better though over Ethereum for sure at the moment.

I won't invest in either Bitcoin or Ethereum but I would gladly trade on both cryptocurrency. Trading is far more practical and peaceful for me than buying and holding any coin.