ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is/was your "Happy Place"

Dan

Valued Member
Sounds like an odd question I know but when I was a kid, a friend of the family owned a little farm with a good size (well it was huge when I was a kid but come to find out it wasn't very big) pond stocked with fish. My mom, dad and I used to spend weekends there and just fish and swim and have a great time.

That is one of my fondest memories as a child and every once in awhile I just remember it and it brings a smile to face. Corny I know. But what is your happy place? Do you have a time in your life that you can reflect on and uncontrollably smile?

Where I use to live as a child younger than I am now (25 years old)...I used to climb a hill to the top and just relax I had to or I would have gotten in arguments with my family.

I would stay up there for years cause it was my happy place and I felt like being myself deer would come down the hill side and just have a bust with playing with the others.

I usually saw squirrels, turtles, snakes, and frogs (which is where I got my nickname cause I can jump high "Froggy".

But yes, that was my happy place to go, until I moved to the city.

Reactions: Dan
I'd have to say my grandmas lake house I had lots of fun there in the summer and the winter would always go boating and fishing almost every year me , my brothers and dad would take us out there. Its crazy even though my grandma bought the totally different lake house until today when I go out there i feels like a vacation

Reactions: Dan