ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where did your interest in webmastering start?

Sharon

Valued Member
For me it was as a kid. I stumbled upon the website formerly known as Express Pages and they made it extremely easy for people to make their own websites. I created numerous fansites and it opened up a world for me into graphic design and general content creation. Many hours were spent exploring that side of the virtual world! I can't say that I developed any expertise though around any of it. lol

Mine started back in the early days of windows, and FPS gaming started to take off; many clans and gamers wanted websites to post on, so I started off learning to build them; those days, I used CMS called nuke platinum.

When I was in my late 20s, a local newspaper formed an online community that was accessible by dial up. Those were the good old days! It really got me more interested in doing things with computers and from there, I was encouraged to start my portrait business. I learned how to create my own websites using notepad and eventually got into WYSIWYG software that was fun to play around with.

Mine started when I stumbled on The Forum Wheel and Forum Coin. I was so impressed with what they had going on and as a result of that, I started learning how to get into it bit by bit. Now, see where we are today and I'm very proud of my progress so far all these years.

It was when I was introduced to survey websites that I started having interest in becoming a webmaster. As a result of that, I got introduced to other forums like Answeree and BeerMoney Forum.

I have always been addicted to my mobile phones and gadgets so I was always surfing the internet and making a lot of research at some point I stumbled on an article online and I learnt how I could earn with my time only and that's i started my webmaster journey.

I started using forums as far back as 2000. It was when the use of forum's was in its crude form. It was when I started picking interest in the field of webmaster. I have had fun all along it and it's something that I'm very proud of.