ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where do you normally buy your domain?

Tonny

Whenever you want to purchase a new domain, where do you usually buy from? I have been using Namecheap for 4 years and it's serving me very well.

Do you have any bad experiences with Namecheap?

I have been using Namecheap for years as well. I like the fact they include domain privacy for free and the pricing is very reasonable. I have hundreds of domains sitting in my Godaddy account that I am considering migrating to NC..

Godaddy and Namecheap is the best place to purchase domains to the best of my knowledge. I have been using them for a while and I haven't had any complaints so far. The last domain I bought from Namecheap was $10.

Some of the best places that I have used in buying good domain names are ;

1. Domain.com
2. Namecheap
3. Google Domains
4. Hover
5. BlueHost

Godaddy and Namecheap is the best place to purchase domains to the best of my knowledge. I have been using them for a while and I haven't had any complaints so far. The last domain I bought from Namecheap was $10.
GoDaddy would be the very last place that I'm going to buy anything from. I won't even make use of any services they have because they are the head of the table in being worst in everything they do.

Personally, I love using Namecheap. This is because of how cheap you can get their services and good domains at that. There are other companies like BlueHost and the rest but Namecheap is more suitable for me.