ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

XenForo Still selling 1 of 2 licenses

xen

Valued Member
Am still selling one of 2 licenses.
Support 10 months to go.

Will accept only crypto $110 because of the never ending scam attempts on paypal.
Am also accepting any known escrow.

never ending scam attempts on paypal
I'm sorry for your bad experience with paypal.
If you change your mind you can contact me, I'm interested in buying.
EDIT: no longer interested.

Last edited:
Am still selling one of 2 licenses.
Support 10 months to go.

Will accept only crypto $110 because of the never ending scam attempts on paypal.
Am also accepting any known escrow.
No, no, you're not worried about people scamming you because you are a scammer.

he scammed you?
Yep, made up excuses of why the transfer didn't go through. First it was the address which I don't think they check and then it was some other stuff of why I hadn't gotten the license. This site needs like a broker so a middle man that holds both the money and licence and trades it so people aren't getting scammed

he was very suspicious when asked me that he would sell on monday and didn't want to send me valid code nor domain

I would suggest if you looking I would just spend the extra $50 and buy it from Xenforo because you can never tell if people are going to give you what they promise. Less BS that way.

Sorry just saw these posts here.
@Enzo license has not been sold to you as i said i have another earlier buyer who is Sinistra.
@Sinistra i made the transfer request and received an email from xenforo that the license have been transfered so i didn't bothered looking into it anymore.
Will sent now a request to xenforo and will update you on their reply.

Btw scamming via paypal payment makes totaly no sense.The only one who can be scammed when using paypal is the seller.

Just saw buyer got refunded already.
So i guess i need to get my license back or i have been scammed once again here with paypal

Got the license back and am still selling this copy.
Accepting only verified paypal or crypto.

I won't accept unverified paypal

to close this nonsense quickly i sell it for $90