ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Welcome, Black Star to our site.

Yeah I am pretty sure they will not do anything. I already opened a ticket to try to get the email transferred before I knew he scammed me. 1657068706162.png

@PeakForum I have a bunch of Xenforo sites :) I do use the licenses.. Id give you a list of some of my sites, but I dont want to use this thread to self promote :)

Pmed you both..

I think not only should we have a feedback system here, but also maybe have a Deal Dispute section. For instance, if I gave this scammer a negative review he can deny it.. So to also have a deal dispute section to show how the scam went down for everyone to see would be helpful. Or maybe something similar.. But what do I know :)

Since I am still in this scammers account I was able to open a ticket letting them know about all of the scamming he was doing and pointed out all of the different countries he was logging in from. So they seem to have deleted his license which is great. I just wished they transferred it to me first lol..

1657240272765.png