ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Welcome, Black Star to our site.

EL PaperBoy

Welcome @Black Star ! We are glad you joined, Feel free to introduce yourself in this thread and get to know others.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for joining us!

Welcome to Extra license @Black Star, if you have any questions, please feel free to make a post, or join in on any other conversation on the site.
Thanks and Welcome.:)

Without the middleman service that Dan had here, I would never buy anything without using a service like Escrow, you can't go wrong with it.
It's a shame people have to resort to this BS.

Middleman service wouldn't have helped me. I was dumb on this one and took over his Gmail and XenForo account before it was able to be transferred. Once he received the payment, he took back his Gmail and changed the XenForo PW. I should have known better, but he seemed like such a nice guy. Blah.. I thought I learned my lesson on my last scam.
Anyway glad to see the site back up and running. Hope we can do something about scammers. At least have a feedback system.

We have all done it in the past I know I have been scammed before as well, I'm sorry it happened to you man.
FYI I have sold this site to @Deathstarr, hopefully, he can get some activity back here, it was a shame to let it go to waste.

Feedback system is a must. Also depending on how you paid charge back. Never pay for anything via paypal friends and family unless you really know the person.

I am working on some stuff and Black Star is going to be delt with more ways then one. Also report him to Xenforo. If you need help let me know.

BTW how much was he asking?

Middleman service wouldn't have helped me. I was dumb on this one and took over his Gmail and XenForo account before it was able to be transferred. Once he received the payment, he took back his Gmail and changed the XenForo PW. I should have known better, but he seemed like such a nice guy. Blah.. I thought I learned my lesson on my last scam.
Anyway glad to see the site back up and running. Hope we can do something about scammers. At least have a feedback system.
You got scammed before? On here?

I have never gotten scammed on here befor as I always dealt with good people. I was scammed on other sites in the past, with people who were highly repped.. (EXIT SCAMS)

For some reason I am still in the Xenforo account. I guess I will never log out.. Any ideas on what I should do. Here is a screenshot:

1657062159684.png

I would open a ticket and give them all screenshots and stuff and let xenforo deal with it. Its not right that they take it back.