ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Welcome, bharath to our site.

EL PaperBoy

Welcome @bharath ! We are glad you joined, Feel free to introduce yourself in this thread and get to know others.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for joining us!

Sorry for myself not posting here when I registered. Unfortunately their was problem with and PC and net so unable to post here.
Myself i am a small webmaster and owned a small community with blog, however failed in developing thrice and lost hope for the future. I have no plans at this time, but looking to start a fresh business online.
@EL PaperBoy @Jay @PGen98 thanks for your welcome messages, but while creating a thread the problem had happened.

No worries looks like you have it sorted.:)
The problem exists but not that much as the Airtel service man told if the load exceeds the data connection will be interrupted. I don't know how does these people comup with such technology.
I am using from years and but hearing this tecnique was first time.