ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

.xyz domains

TeeGee

I have been coming across websites with such domain names and I have been wondering if using a domain name that ends with .xyz would be really effective for running a blog or for a forum?

I can't seem to get a hang of it and do you think people would be more convinced with such domain names as compared to the .com or .org domain names.

I don't think anything will beat .com TBH, xyz feels a little off to me but that's just me.

I don't think anything will beat .com TBH, xyz feels a little off to me but that's just me.
You're right about that! Website with .com looks more professional in my opinion. I can manage the .org but the .xyz looks completely off to me. I don't like it at all.

They are fun and I have used them before. I'd like to use them again at some point. I like the sound of them. Also, it can be random as in TravelCountry.xyz.