ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CLOSED WTS Xenforo license with Media Gallery plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

sajeesh

Valued Member
WTS Xenforo license with Media Gallery plugin

View Advert

I have 1 Xenforo license along with Media Gallery plugin for sale.

Xenforo, expiring on may 26, 2020

+

Media Gallery, expiring on dec 6, 2020

• Advertiser
    sajeesh
  • Date
    05/12/2020
  • Price
    $95.00
  • Category
    XenForo

Total waste of time and liar. He offer me the licence and we agreed on a price. He told me he started a middle man process and I should wait to be contacted. So I waited for a day only to find out he sold the license to someone else at a higher price. He did not start the middleman process, he just searched around for a better price. He does not keep his word and wasted my time. I would not trust this guy again.

Total waste of time and liar. He offer me the licence and we agreed on a price. He told me he started a middle man process and I should wait to be contacted. So I waited for a day only to find out he sold the license to someone else at a higher price. He did not start the middleman process, he just searched around for a better price. He does not keep his word and wasted my time. I would not trust this guy again.
Smelled fishy since the buyer seems to have 2 accounts (second one in the name of Bubba). He dealt for the same advert under these 2 ids in the same day, hence I became alert and did not commit for final sale. Moreover, the buyer contacted me on PM even before the advert was posted. I was talking to another member (Cuboid) on PM as he was following up on an old advert. Not sure how this buyer got to know that I have another license to buy. Not sure if this user has hacked into this forum or not.

Smelled fishy since the buyer seems to have 2 accounts (second one in the name of Bubba). He dealt for the same advert under these 2 ids in the same day, hence I became alert and did not commit for final sale. Moreover, the buyer contacted me on PM even before the advert was posted. I was talking to another member (Cuboid) on PM as he was following up on an old advert. Not sure how this buyer got to know that I have another license to buy. Not sure if this user has hacked into this forum or not.
Funny, since you want me to send you money through paypal "urgently" and without giving me any assurances. And once I asked you to use the middle-man service for a bit of safety, you got all dodgy and disappeared.

And FYI, your posts about having licenses to sell were all over the forum, so everyone could see. Your argument hold no water. Anyone can check the dates. Stop lying.

You sold because someone gave you more money. You even told me that. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.