ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

GamerBB

Valued Member
I decided to create this thread to share the most recent movies we've all watched with each other.

I recently watched a movie called "Ip Man" which is based on a true story. Ip Man was Bruce Lee's master/teacher and it shows his struggle through the war between the Chinese and Japanese. It's a very realistic movie that's doesn't rely on Hollywood special effects so I think you all would enjoy it. I'm about to watch the second one in just a moment because apparently it involves Bruce Lee.

I recently finished watching Season of the Witch. It wasn't that bad, but it wasn't great either. Ip man and Ip man 2 are awesome :D . Whenever I watch those movies, I get the urge to try to learn Wing Chun myself xD .

I recently finished watching Season of the Witch. It wasn't that bad, but it wasn't great either. Ip man and Ip man 2 are awesome :D . Whenever I watch those movies, I get the urge to try to learn Wing Chun myself xD .
Oh so you've seen them? I didn't think it was so popular... I guess I'm a bit behind on movies then. I never got a chance to watch the sequel but hopefully I can do that tonight.

Oh so you've seen them? I didn't think it was so popular... I guess I'm a bit behind on movies then. I never got a chance to watch the sequel but hopefully I can do that tonight.
Not really popular, but once you watch the first Ip Man movie, you kinda want to watch another one! Something about martial arts can really keep you coming back for more :)

Most definitely, I went to watch the sequel yesterday and they didn't have it for streaming on the PS3 Netflix app. Yet my father's Netflix app did and he had a digital cable box.

The last movie or an episode of a TV series that I watched was House of The Dragon episode 4. I'm going to watch the episode 5 in the next 30 minutes. It came out last night.

The last movie that I watched was Prey for the Devil. It's all about demonic possession and Exorcism. It's something similar to The Nun. I'm waiting for the Nun 2 that's going to be released next year 2023.

I started rewatching all the previous chapters on John Wick before I watch the new Chapter 4 that's going to be out tomorrow. I finished chapter 2 yesterday and I will quickly watch chapter 3 today.