ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your all time favorite addon for your forum?

Dan

Valued Member
Regardless of platform, what is your all time favorite addon and why? I have to say mine is v3Arcade. It is a vBulletin addon but for whatever reason, I love it. I think it may because it is the first addon I have hacked around on and actually learned to code from.

ipb codings arcade gotta be the best and ibpro battle cause me and the codwer who now works on it reworked the whole thing to a way I likes yes I am the idea person she is the how the hell am I gonna do this for her lol

I have been using a raffle add on at a site I'm an Admin on and I love using it. The raffles take a bit of doing to create since there are a few pages to get through. It's worth it though to be able to schedule the start and stop time of the raffle and then have it pick the winners at the end.

There are three add-ons that I really love using on my forum. They are the following ;
  1. Awards Add-ons
  2. Raffle Add-ons
  3. DragonByte Add-ons

My favourite add-ons on my Xenforo based forum are ;

1. Badges add-on
2. Region registration check add-on
3. Daily Goals add-on