ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preferred Movie Genre

GamerBB

Valued Member
What are your favorite movie genre(s)?

I personally am I huge fan of Horror and Comedy. Two different extremes, I know, but that's probably why I like them. Sadly, there aren't really any scary movies nowadays. :(

Reactions: Dan
Agreed. What is the last true scary movie you have watched?

My favorite all time comedy (i guess it s a comedy) is Pulp Fiction

Horror and Comedy! I'm there! :D . Movies about creatures and aliens doesn't scare me at all, but take a possessed gal and make her eat insects makes my skin crawl :S

Horror and Comedy! I'm there! :D . Movies about creatures and aliens doesn't scare me at all, but take a possessed gal and make her eat insects makes my skin crawl :S
Those type of movies can definitely be spooky at times. Have you ever seen "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" before?

That's a possession type movie that scares the socks off of me.

Err yeah. Exorcism of Emily Rose :s. That's what I was referring to in my post, I dunno why but things like that just scares the hell out of me. Especially since its based on a true story .

Err yeah. Exorcism of Emily Rose :s. That's what I was referring to in my post, I dunno why but things like that just scares the hell out of me. Especially since its based on a true story .
Same here, that was a freaky movie and the way her body would bend just my me get goosebumps.

Well for me it is not that particular I just watch any movie people say that it is good. I either like it or I don't... But I am not that particular.