Preferred Movie Genre

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

GamerBB

Valued Member
Apr 23, 2011
What are your favorite movie genre(s)?

I personally am I huge fan of Horror and Comedy. Two different extremes, I know, but that's probably why I like them. Sadly, there aren't really any scary movies nowadays. :(

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
Agreed. What is the last true scary movie you have watched?

My favorite all time comedy (i guess it s a comedy) is Pulp Fiction

TheSilentKid

Valued Member
Apr 23, 2011
Horror and Comedy! I'm there! :D . Movies about creatures and aliens doesn't scare me at all, but take a possessed gal and make her eat insects makes my skin crawl :S

GamerBB

Valued Member
Apr 23, 2011
Horror and Comedy! I'm there! :D . Movies about creatures and aliens doesn't scare me at all, but take a possessed gal and make her eat insects makes my skin crawl :S
Those type of movies can definitely be spooky at times. Have you ever seen "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" before?

That's a possession type movie that scares the socks off of me.

TheSilentKid

Valued Member
Apr 23, 2011
Err yeah. Exorcism of Emily Rose :s. That's what I was referring to in my post, I dunno why but things like that just scares the hell out of me. Especially since its based on a true story .

GamerBB

Valued Member
Apr 23, 2011
Err yeah. Exorcism of Emily Rose :s. That's what I was referring to in my post, I dunno why but things like that just scares the hell out of me. Especially since its based on a true story .
Same here, that was a freaky movie and the way her body would bend just my me get goosebumps.

hassen10

Valued Member
Apr 23, 2011
Well for me it is not that particular I just watch any movie people say that it is good. I either like it or I don't... But I am not that particular.