ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Forum Player?

Dan

Valued Member
On the heels of XenForo going stable, another new player joins the the forum marketplace, Lauch.Forum

Initial thoughts?

It's a very basic software from what I've seen so far. I know a developed from vBSEO is the creator, right?

It does have some potential but I think it needs a lot more work. Right now it looks like a bad cross between IPB and vBulletin in my personal opinion.

@Joe Ward is the creator, and yes, he came from vBSEO.

I agree it is missing some features. To Joe's defense, he has stated what we are seeing currently is the "Lite" version, so who knows what he has up his sleeves.

@Joe Ward is the creator, and yes, he came from vBSEO.I agree it is missing some features. To Joe's defense, he has stated what we are seeing currently is the "Lite" version, so who knows what he has up his sleeves.
Well, I'm glad to hear that. Don't get me wrong I don't mean to shoot down his product and I wish him the best. I always love seeing more competition because it always strives other companies to want to one up each other... with that brings new innovative ideas. Who knows, maybe he will release the updated version and it will blow everybody's mind. :) I actually hope that's what happens.

Reactions: Dan
On the heels of XenForo going stable, another new player joins the the forum marketplace, Lauch.Forum

Initial thoughts?
Congratulations to the new player. Now that he's started this journey, there's a lot of work to be done and he needs to be fully committed to it in order to make it succeed. It seems to be now for sale at $2,695.