New Forum Player?

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
On the heels of XenForo going stable, another new player joins the the forum marketplace, Lauch.Forum

Initial thoughts?

GamerBB

Valued Member
Apr 23, 2011
It's a very basic software from what I've seen so far. I know a developed from vBSEO is the creator, right?

It does have some potential but I think it needs a lot more work. Right now it looks like a bad cross between IPB and vBulletin in my personal opinion.

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
@Joe Ward is the creator, and yes, he came from vBSEO.

I agree it is missing some features. To Joe's defense, he has stated what we are seeing currently is the "Lite" version, so who knows what he has up his sleeves.

GamerBB

Valued Member
Apr 23, 2011
@Joe Ward is the creator, and yes, he came from vBSEO.I agree it is missing some features. To Joe's defense, he has stated what we are seeing currently is the "Lite" version, so who knows what he has up his sleeves.
Well, I'm glad to hear that. Don't get me wrong I don't mean to shoot down his product and I wish him the best. I always love seeing more competition because it always strives other companies to want to one up each other... with that brings new innovative ideas. Who knows, maybe he will release the updated version and it will blow everybody's mind. :) I actually hope that's what happens.

Reactions: Dan