ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for some advice on a purchase made on here

James Murray

Valued Member
Hi Guys,

A few days ago I made a purchase of an IPB Lifetime license from Frogger on this forum. He informed me that it was a 'lifetime license' as seen below. Note that he also confirms lifetime licenses cannot be transferred.

CoversationFrogger.png

Once the transaction went through I figured something was not right as a lifetime license should still give you access to support. So I contacted support and this is what they sent back.

ConversationIPB1.png

So by all accounts my suspicions about this not been a lifetime license are validated in the fact that it was indeed transferred back in November.

The seller has refused to refund me and I just thought I would see what other members thoughts are. To be honest I feel like I have been scammed on this one. I have bought a couple of other licenses on here and have had no problem at all, I am sure the sellers would have been very happy with the sales.

Thoughts?

Unfortunately it looks like I have been left high and dry here. The regular license (yes, it is not a lifetime) is locked to a Chris Mink and the URL is filled. Anyone called Chris Mink on here? lol