ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iphone or Android ?

I have been apple since day one, everything i have is apple and would never change.

I am team iPhone. I've had Android phones in the past and I think the newest ones like the Galaxy line are amazing but I don't see myself switching back anytime soon. I currently have the iPhone 11 PRO.

I have had iPhones since the very first one, now I have all apple stuff including the iPad, Apple TV, iWatch.
Love them all.

I have had iPhones since the very first one, now I have all apple stuff including the iPad, Apple TV, iWatch.
Love them all.

The seamless experience between the devices just make it way too convenient for users like us! My latest purchase is the iPad Pro and I am absolutely loving the ability to have an extended display from my Macbook and I'm able to keep up with conversation via text/messenger. It's awesome.

I make use of both. My android device is basically for playing games that I like while I make use of iPhone to handle my daily activities.

I had recently gone from android to iPhone a few months ago. I must say I love the features the iphone has to offer plus since I have iPad it syncs up my text messages with it as well which is nice. plus trade-in your older apple device you actually can get a good amount for it..

I have always been an android fan. All my life, it's been only android and they have been serving me so well. I'm currently making use of Samsung Galaxy S20FE.

I have tried even the new ones and still, really don't like the operating system, maybe I'm too used to apple.

I have been using android phone for years now. I haven't used iPhone yet but I'm considering getting one. Maybe, I will get the new iPhone 14 that just came out.