Extralicense - Buy, sell trade your licenses.

Joining ExtraLicense allows you to join the best aftermarket forum for second hand license and its FREE Buy, sell, Trade your licenses you no longer need or want. Xenforo, Vbulletin, ClientExec, Blesta, UBB, and many more. Its free to join and sell today!

• ExtraLicense has a few changes coming over the next few days.

Iphone or Android ?

Mrchris

Valued Member
Which one do you have or have you had the best experience with?

Noble

Likes To Be Here!
I have been apple since day one, everything i have is apple and would never change.

Sharon

Valued Member
I am team iPhone. I've had Android phones in the past and I think the newest ones like the Galaxy line are amazing but I don't see myself switching back anytime soon. I currently have the iPhone 11 PRO.

Noble

Likes To Be Here!
I have had iPhones since the very first one, now I have all apple stuff including the iPad, Apple TV, iWatch.
Love them all.

Sharon

Valued Member
I have had iPhones since the very first one, now I have all apple stuff including the iPad, Apple TV, iWatch.
Love them all.

The seamless experience between the devices just make it way too convenient for users like us! My latest purchase is the iPad Pro and I am absolutely loving the ability to have an extended display from my Macbook and I'm able to keep up with conversation via text/messenger. It's awesome.

Henrywrites

Valued Member
I make use of both. My android device is basically for playing games that I like while I make use of iPhone to handle my daily activities.

Mrchris

Valued Member
I had recently gone from android to iPhone a few months ago. I must say I love the features the iphone has to offer plus since I have iPad it syncs up my text messages with it as well which is nice. plus trade-in your older apple device you actually can get a good amount for it..

meetdilip

Valued Member
I prefer Android. Because it is very popular and has a lot of free apps.

Heatman

Valued Member
I have always been an android fan. All my life, it's been only android and they have been serving me so well. I'm currently making use of Samsung Galaxy S20FE.

Noble

Likes To Be Here!
I have tried even the new ones and still, really don't like the operating system, maybe I'm too used to apple.