ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hobbies

GamerBB

Valued Member
What do you enjoy doing for fun?

As for myself, I like graphic design, running my forum, and being with family and friends. I'm a pretty laid back guy so I like to relax a little and do the things I enjoy and I'm at peace. :p

I for one enjoy relaxing on the beach, hanging out with my friends , swimming and sometimes do a little bit of poetry. :) I do these things once in a while to get off the stress that keeps sticking on my happy-go-lucky aura :D . and its nice to have fun and do things that I want to do , you only live once right? :D

I for one enjoy relaxing on the beach, hanging out with my friends , swimming and sometimes do a little bit of poetry. :) I do these things once in a while to get off the stress that keeps sticking on my happy-go-lucky aura :D . and its nice to have fun and do things that I want to do , you only live once right? :D
Right! What kind of poetry to you write?

I write mostly about what I feel , things I find interesting , and anything that seems fun to write about! I'm not really a full-time poetry writer, I just write every now and then, give myself a little sense of achievement :D

I write mostly about what I feel , things I find interesting , and anything that seems fun to write about! I'm not really a full-time poetry writer, I just write every now and then, give myself a little sense of achievement :D
That's awesome, have you ever thought about joining a website like www.deviantart.com and exposing your poetry?

I submit my poetry at Triond. Doesn't really earn much though. I also write a few articles here and there. I mostly write for myself and for the enjoyment of others. I gotta go now , time's 1:47 here in the Philippines. Be back tomorrow :) . Nice to meet you btw. Thanks again!

I submit my poetry at Triond. Doesn't really earn much though. I also write a few articles here and there. I mostly write for myself and for the enjoyment of others. I gotta go now , time's 1:47 here in the Philippines. Be back tomorrow :) . Nice to meet you btw. Thanks again!
I've never heard of Triond. I'll have to check it out. Nice to meet you too. Talk to you later. :)