Hobbies

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

GamerBB

Valued Member
Apr 23, 2011
What do you enjoy doing for fun?

As for myself, I like graphic design, running my forum, and being with family and friends. I'm a pretty laid back guy so I like to relax a little and do the things I enjoy and I'm at peace. :p

TheSilentKid

Valued Member
Apr 23, 2011
I for one enjoy relaxing on the beach, hanging out with my friends , swimming and sometimes do a little bit of poetry. :) I do these things once in a while to get off the stress that keeps sticking on my happy-go-lucky aura :D . and its nice to have fun and do things that I want to do , you only live once right? :D

GamerBB

Valued Member
Apr 23, 2011
I for one enjoy relaxing on the beach, hanging out with my friends , swimming and sometimes do a little bit of poetry. :) I do these things once in a while to get off the stress that keeps sticking on my happy-go-lucky aura :D . and its nice to have fun and do things that I want to do , you only live once right? :D
Right! What kind of poetry to you write?

TheSilentKid

Valued Member
Apr 23, 2011
I write mostly about what I feel , things I find interesting , and anything that seems fun to write about! I'm not really a full-time poetry writer, I just write every now and then, give myself a little sense of achievement :D

GamerBB

Valued Member
Apr 23, 2011
I write mostly about what I feel , things I find interesting , and anything that seems fun to write about! I'm not really a full-time poetry writer, I just write every now and then, give myself a little sense of achievement :D
That's awesome, have you ever thought about joining a website like www.deviantart.com and exposing your poetry?

TheSilentKid

Valued Member
Apr 23, 2011
I submit my poetry at Triond. Doesn't really earn much though. I also write a few articles here and there. I mostly write for myself and for the enjoyment of others. I gotta go now , time's 1:47 here in the Philippines. Be back tomorrow :) . Nice to meet you btw. Thanks again!

GamerBB

Valued Member
Apr 23, 2011
I submit my poetry at Triond. Doesn't really earn much though. I also write a few articles here and there. I mostly write for myself and for the enjoyment of others. I gotta go now , time's 1:47 here in the Philippines. Be back tomorrow :) . Nice to meet you btw. Thanks again!
I've never heard of Triond. I'll have to check it out. Nice to meet you too. Talk to you later. :)