ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you used P2P trading?

Robertoo

P2P which fully known as Peer to Peer trading is a trading means enabled by some cryptocurrency exchanger platform to help buyers and sellers transact without having to pay any extra fees or being hassled by the government. I have been using it on Binance for years now and I love it.

I have been using Binance for at least 7 years now and P2P is the best way you can buy and sell cryptocurrency with no stress or complications. Yes, there are some scammers using P2P but if you follow the instructions on how to use it, you wouldn't fall a victim.

I buy and sell most of my crypto currency using Binance p2p and other exchanges with the p2p features like kucoin and remitano.

Binance Peer to Peer is the only means with which I can sell my cryptocurrency online. It's the only cryptocurrency exchanger that I have been using for years. I tried using Crypto.com but never liked it.

Binance Peer to Peer is the only means with which I can sell my cryptocurrency online. It's the only cryptocurrency exchanger that I have been using for years. I tried using Crypto.com but never liked it.
Binance Isn't the only exchange Wallet with a p2p feature you can find it on remitano, OkEz, coincola and kucoin amongst others.

Binance Isn't the only exchange Wallet with a p2p feature you can find it on remitano, OkEz, coincola and kucoin amongst others.

I had a bad experience with OkEz. After having my KYC verified and it was successful, they still sent a mail again saying that I need to redo the KYC all over again. It's pure madness.

Through the use of Binance Peer to Peer trading is the only way I sell my coins without having to pay any charges. It's what makes using peer to peer so sweet. There's no charges to buy or sell your coins.