ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Domain flipping

TeeGee

Well , not a lot of people know that you can get a domain at a price maybe $20 and sell it to another user for a much bigger Price.

Domain flipping is just like buying and selling of domains but in this case you don't own a domain hosting company but you own the domain name since you already paid for it.

This doesn't work for every domain name actually because there are domain names with low search engine results and not a lot of people would want to buy such for more then $100. But if you make a good research about the domain and it has a good search engine results you can buy and own it , start advertising and in a few months or less you can sell a domain you bought at $20 for $500 or more to someone who is so interested in using that same domain name because maybe it matches it's business name or brand name.

Domains that sell more are the .com domains.

I'm going to be very honest when it comes to domain flipping because it is something that I don't even know how they do it to make profit from which is why I have not considered taking part in it ever since I've been hearing about it.

All I can say is that domain flipping is a patient person's business. It's just like cryptocurrency where you buy and hold for it to appreciate better before you can sell for higher profits. I'm not sure if it's possible for me to do domain flipping.

I haven't had much luck with domain flipping my self
Neither do I as well. In fact, to be very honest, I don't look much into it as a means of making money as a webmaster. There are far more better ways to making money. Have you considered about selling Xenforo licenses?

I think a lot more can be flipped successfully if you got a list of buyers. It's just like with any business. It's all about building a list. Anyway, though, if you got something supervaluable like a three word .com, then no need for list. I don't know, though, maybe a list would give you an even bigger price in that situation.