ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad Habits

GamerBB

Valued Member
Do you have any bad habits?

I bite my nails when I'm anxious, nervous, or extremely focused. It sounds weird to bite your nails when you're focused, I know... but I usually do it when I'm hard at work on a project. It's strange but it works for me. :p People know not to come to my desk when I'm biting my nails. Haha! I hate being bothered when I'm trying to finish projects by a deadline.

I used to be a huge nail biter, have since quit because my nails were looking pretty nasty. I smoke though, extremely bad habit.

I used to smoke but I stopped last year. Slowly but surely, until I just found that its not that hard to resist anymore :) . Although after that I couldn't stop eating candy, I keep popping one after another in my mouth.

I used to smoke but I stopped last year. Slowly but surely, until I just found that its not that hard to resist anymore :) . Although after that I couldn't stop eating candy, I keep popping one after another in my mouth.
Really? Was that a way to help you quit smoking? My friend chews on a straw whenever he gets an urge and he says that's how he quit.

I used to smoke about a pack a day , and then when I decided I'll quit, I did it slowly. I said to myself, " Today I'm gonna smoke only 10 sticks" so thats how it started. Each week I'll try and remove one or two sticks of cigarette until I was used to smoking just 1 stick a day. The candy thing is probably a substitute for smoking, I just got used to something in my mouth .