Extralicense - Buy, sell trade your licenses.

Joining ExtraLicense allows you to join the best aftermarket forum for second hand license and its FREE Buy, sell, Trade your licenses you no longer need or want. Xenforo, Vbulletin, ClientExec, Blesta, UBB, and many more. Its free to join and sell today!

• ExtraLicense has a few changes coming over the next few days.

Adsense Or Sell Advertising

Adsense or Sell Advertiements

• Adsense

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Advertisements

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Other, obligatory explain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dan

Valued Member
That is the question. Do you prefer adsense or selling ad space on your site?

Jono

Valued Member
Although I don't own a site, I would have to say sell ad space on your website. However, they both have their advantages and disadvantages. It's up to the website owner to decide I guess :)

Clydesdale

Valued Member
This is one of the two dilemmas I am currently facing with both of my sites. I of course have no idea how to code in advertising on XF. I am open to suggestions for both side of this equation.

hassen10

Valued Member
Well I say that I would chose adsense. I say that because you don't have to deal with finding people who wants to put ads on your site.

Dan

Valued Member
Well I say that I would chose adsense. I say that because you don't have to deal with finding people who wants to put ads on your site.
Very good point.

zZJoennZz

Valued Member
Indeed, I would prefer adsense too and much easy to earn.

TheSilentKid

Valued Member
Adsense, easy to set up on your site and all you have to do is wait and see how much you've earned. :)

Vincent

Here to help
Valued Member
Never been a fan of AdSense. I just don't want my users being spammed with GroupOn "Get a Sandwich" advertisements :p

I currently use an Affiliate Program by BlueHost though :)

Dan

Valued Member
This is one of the two dilemmas I am currently facing with both of my sites. I of course have no idea how to code in advertising on XF. I am open to suggestions for both side of this equation.
You are probably aware by now (or not), but xenforo now ships with ad templates to help with advertising.

Joel

Valued Member
Adsense will be good for the long run, but I wouldn't recommend it. I don't know how you guys keep up with all these! My account gets ban after 5-10 days I add the codes to my site. I don't know why. So I have sticked to selling advertising manually instead.

-GR-

Valued Member
I think adsense makes it easy and you can make decent money with it provided you have traffic. Once you are getting over 500,000 pageviews a month then you can start exploring other alternatives.

I don't like selling ad space because we don't make much from those ads. Yes I could raise the rates but then we wouldn't have any sponsors so we also run adsense.