ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

XenForo license...

vVv

Valued Member
Been thinking lately about selling off the XF license to wait on the upcoming Burning Board 4 license.. tired of what's been going on lately at XF support. >_<. Probably looking for at least 60 for it. Cause I heard upgrade is at least 49.99 for burning board 4 license then. However, no paypal.. only moneybookers and not sure if Burning Board even takes Moneybookers.. so I'd have to some how send it to bank from moneybookers, then transfer to virtual visa card.. ugh. i hate this crap. i'm screwed in every hole possible and still no enjoyment.

Didn't you buy your xenforo license here? If so, you won't be able to transfer it.

I haven't yet looked at the BB4 updates but I seem to be hearing alot about it these days.

Didn't you buy your xenforo license here? If so, you won't be able to transfer it.
I haven't yet looked at the BB4 updates but I seem to be hearing alot about it these days.
Nah, no deals of mine went down here... It was through AIM messenger / privately... and straight traded on XenForo site and vBulletin site. The dude and I were in AIM messenger, and we swapped license access information. Member access area information .. username / password.. well.. email / password informations.. for me to get into the License area on XenForo.com to take over his license. And then I gave him my customer number/email address and password for Members area on vbulletin.com. About Burning Board 4.. here:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/someone-really-likes-xenforo.34526/

Reactions: Dan
Wow, visually you can hardly tell the difference between XenForo and Burning Board.

Reactions: vVv
Wow, visually you can hardly tell the difference between XenForo and Burning Board.
haha.. xD im talking to that guy in PM now over on his site.. that Albert Alexander developer lol. Wanting my Burning Board 3 license, just elevated to Burning Board 4 license when BB4 is out on market, since i'm not using Burning Board 3 software anyway... lmfao. But I don't think he'll do it.. :( ... I'm just done and tired of the XF drama BS. :(

just got word, they plan to go beta Jan 2013.. for Burning Board 4, and then however long it take to go gold.. working out kinks or bugs or what not.

I heard they frown upon english speakers? Do you get that impression?

I heard they frown upon english speakers? Do you get that impression?
Nope, I had wonderful help.. :) I heard that too though, but apparently they changed their act lol. Me and this Gabby from XF support, were going to both do an English speaking support forum FOR them before... But he said, well we could do that... But it might interfere with their support site.. cause people get the impression they lack English support there, when really they don't lack it. Just most English speakers use Ticket support instead of their support forums. But I had no bad responses from them when asking for help lol. They even gave me discount on BB3 license because they knew I was short a few bucks to get it. Then switched it back to normal price without discount once they knew I had payment go through and I was "In". lol