ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xenforo License

Cluster

Valued Member
Hello,

I am curious as the agreement for XF says 120 days is that after the purchase? I do have a license that is available but I can't seemingly get a straight answer.

Hello,
I am curious as the agreement for XF says 120 days is that after the purchase? I do have a license that is available but I can't seemingly get a straight answer.
The license is eligible to be transferred 120 after the initially purchase date, not before.

That's a bit too long to have to hold onto license though too. Because the guy isn't currently using his license/XenForo software.. he's actually having medical issues and wants to get rid of it asap to use the money towards medical bills or whatever. Plus, the longer it takes / time wastes 120 days.. is shaved off for the buyer to be able to use license / put software to good use...it's basically like saying..."Can transfer license after 11 months, in one month the new license owner needs to pay 40.00 for year update fees.." Because updates aren't freely given by them anyway when they should be regardless. Why are people charged for updates though? It don't make sense.. When someone buys lifetime license, the updates should be slapped in there regardless freely... Members shouldn't be paying developers money because devs can't get their software coded correctly from get go... "Well, because we can't code properly and put members through all these issues cause they're using OUR software in first place... we'll charge the customers for our screw ups and coding updates.." >_>

Moved to general chat since the OP hasn't really offered the license up for sale or trade.