ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xenforo license scammer warning! (username aradabir007)

buildblox

Valued Member
Just created an account to warn users about this. This thread has been copied from MC-Market.

I was recently scammed around $50 in BTC whilst attempting to purchase a second-hand Xenforo license. After researching using various sources, I found the scammer has attempted to sell the same license on multiple sites, including ExtraLicense, MC-Market, Spigot, and PlanetMinecraft. Here is his information:

Username (and Skype name): @aradabir007

Aliases: Tolgahan, feelingpeckish

Domain: Tolgahan.me

Email: tolgahanbozkurt07@gmail.com

This scammer will give you a valid API key for a transferable Xenforo license. The details are as followed (censored to avoid abuse):

Validation token: 9173acac65da3d11251****ea85ce1ea

Validation domain: es**r.org

The user may open a support ticket to transfer the license, but after you send the funds to his bitcoin address, he will no longer respond on Skype. Here are some of the scams he caused:

Completed - XenForo License with 6 months support left for $60 [sold] (check discussion section)

WTS - XenForo License $50

http://www.mc-market.org/threads/185573/ (Scam report from Reeferx7 on MCM)

Last thing to know: the user resides in Turkey, and will claim that he cannot use PayPal for the transaction because "it is not available in his country."

He is currently banned on MCM, but is known to ban evade. Deal with caution.