ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

XenForo Selling Xenforo license (SOLD)

drively

Valued Member
I am selling a xenforo license, the update support ends on september 27th (this does not prevent to download and use xenforo, only it will not be updated. last downloadable version: 2.2.13) so I will sell it cheaper, it can be extended. To upgrade for 55 euros. Starting price: 60 euros, negotiable.

You cannot sell license like this i mean transfer wont work. First you need to update it for 55 usd then transfer will be eligible otherwise the buyer will loose his money and get nothing.

Link below for better understanding.

Last edited:
I'm interested, but I'd need to understand this better. How would I get the license? Can it be transfered or not?

I'm interested, but I'd need to understand this better. How would I get the license? Can it be transfered or not?

yes licesense can be transfered if its has the validity and not expired , if expired the original owner has to renew before transfer to other owner.