Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Abandoned Xenforo License |Need one asap|

Discussion in 'Completed XenForo Transactions' started by darkrounge, Dec 21, 2011.

1. darkrounge

darkrounge New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    Hey guys.
    I'm looking to purchase an Xenforo license of someone, I have at average enough money to cover the payment via paypal.
    This purchase will be done securely over skype or any other program that suits worthy of saving logs etc..
    I WILL be going first, depending on your likely hood within this community, since I'm new I guess I could take the risk.

On one occasion, you hurry up and post in my thread XD
    I need the license like promto, so I can start my community on a new bulletin board, as SMF is getting really old and stupid.
    And Xenforo has always stumped my 'wants' list.

If you're getting sick of your license or are looking for someone to sell it to, please consider viewing this thread as I need one!
    If you have a friend who is selling one, please tell him I'm looking to purchase it.

Thanks a lot for your time and consideration in reading this.

Best regards,
  2. darkrounge

darkrounge New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    Still require one.
    Is anyone able to sell me one :) Please!!
  3. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    5:31 AM
  4. johnson2000

johnson2000 Banned

0   0   0

Local Time:
    6:31 PM
    i am selling my spare 2 one expire on may and other is july