Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed Xenforo license for sale

Discussion in 'Completed XenForo Transactions' started by Garamond, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Garamond

Garamond New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    I'm considering selling one of my 5 Xenforo licenses, since I'm only using two of them. This one lasts until June 24th, 2013.

Bids accepted :)

xenforo.png

2. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    3:47 AM
    Good luck with the sale.

3. KingHova

KingHova New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Would you be willing to trade a Xenforo license with a IPBoard license? My IPB license was purchased on May 30th 2012.

4. Garamond

Garamond New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
  5. vVv

vVv Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    I could offer $60 for it, that's all I have to my name, and I can't do paypal for payment, it would be moneybookers... I could probably pay as "guest" through paypal with virtual credit card too. I currently have vB4 license but really wanting to get rid of vB totally and switch to XenForo..

6. Garamond

Garamond New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    A bit too low, I was hoping for at least $80 since it lasts for almost a year from now.

7. vVv

vVv Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    :( drat.. like 20.00 bucks short.. :( just curious though, what lasts for almost a year now? I'm not really sure how the XenForo license work per se... Isn't a license for "lifetime".. or do they expire yearly? Or is that just the "tech support" that comes with the license upon purchase? I'd really like to get a license, but not sure though either, because I'm seeing you can't import vB 4.2.0 into it, nor does XenForo support sub-forums... >_>

8. Garamond

Garamond New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    You're right, it was a bit misleading to write "lasts for almost a year". Yes, its basically a lifetime license, but until June next year you also have access to upgrades.

9. vVv

vVv Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Oh okay... So license is for lifetime, just not lifetime for upgrades/updates? lol. Sorry, a nOOb at XenForo haha. Like with vB4, license is lifetime for the vB4 branch, but upgrade to vB5 isn't available unless you purchase vB5 license.. So do you mean for upgrades for XenForo as in; license is lifetime for the 1.X branch / future updates... But if XenForo were to create XenForo version 2.X branches.. It wouldn't be good? Sorry for my confusion. :(

10. Garamond

Garamond New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    It's pretty easy :) support/updates end June 24, 2013. 1 year extension costs $50.

11. vVv

vVv Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I'm sorry, I'm still confused.. LOL! Probably the lack of coffee this morning lmao... Does this mean, if I had latest version of XenForo.. June 25th 2013 comes around... And XenForo released security update the 25th .. I'm screwed and still have to live with current version of XenForo without security updates and version changes? Like, I'd have version 1.1.2 up to June 24th 2013 and version 1.1.3 was released the 25th.. I'd have to spend $50.00 for year extension to get version 1.1.3? >_>. That kinda seems a bit harsh for the "lifetime license customer". :( Maybe I'll just stick with crappy vB 4.2.0 then.. >_<.

12. Garamond

Garamond New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    No worries :) Basically you have to spend $50 for ANY update beyond June 24, 2013. Small or big. Hopefully that explains it.

13. vVv

vVv Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Oh okay, gotcha... That sucks.. I my as well just stay with vBulletin 4.2.0 then.. :( I don't have money rolling into my accounts to be able to afford updates yearly for 50.00.. sigh. I like paying for license ONCE for unlimited, then just have no worries of upgrades/updates.. ;)

14. Garamond

Garamond New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time: