ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Is Facebook So Popular

Dan

Valued Member
I need a clue. Personally, I can't even stomach logging on to Facebook anymore. The whole experience for me is very irritating. 700 million apparently disagree with me. I guess I just don't need that sort of affirmation that Facebook brings to members in my life. I just don't get it. What are your thoughts?

I need a clue. Personally, I can't even stomach logging on to Facebook anymore. The whole experience for me is very irritating. 700 million apparently disagree with me. I guess I just don't need that sort of affirmation that Facebook brings to members in my life. I just don't get it. What are your thoughts?
Must be a "guy" thing because I also have no clue at all, yet my misses uses it "everyday!"

I made an account about a year ago think ive used it twice. (but I DO use the facebook dev alot) due to the coding.

Reactions: Dan
Must be a "guy" thing because I also have no clue at all, yet my misses uses it "everyday!"I made an account about a year ago think ive used it twice. (but I DO use the facebook dev alot) due to the coding.
My wife as well. Plain addicted. I don't "get it". oh well.

look at the big text next to it (Cached) use some other brower and search the same.
OK. I fur SURE don't use IE for anything. showing 9. What is going on? It even says cached, as well as 7 other links on that list. I haven't a clue why this is happening.

You're 10th with me :)

It just has something to do with your country (google.xx)

I can't stand fb either. The only reason I haven't deleted my account is because of our site having a page on there but really I never update it so it is kind of pointless. It will eventually burn out like myspace has.

I get tired of hearing what people had for dinner, how they didn't sleep good, look at my new car, here let me sell you something and it just keeps going.

In all honesty about the only thing I enjoy seeing on there is the ones that turned in to train wrecks and if I can happen to catch a glimpse of cleavage then I don't mind being on there LOL.

In all honesty about the only thing I enjoy seeing on there is the ones that turned in to train wrecks and if I can happen to catch a glimpse of cleavage then I don't mind being on there LOL.
My sentiments exactly :D

I have a fb account cant say I have signed into it for more than a few seconds over the past year or so. I personally say its killing forums and omg dont you just get sick of reading the same old rubbish they post on there all the time jeesh I dont wanna know your going for a pee

Just logged in again (for giggles) after about 6 months off. Same stuff, different month. (n)

Been using it for about 8 months now, to be honest it's same old. I don't use it as much but I do admire that in terms of social input it has kind of put a bit of life into forums.