What's new
  • Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
  • I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post

WTB WHMCS Owned (Unbranded)

EPICORX

Local time
Today, 15:22
I'd like to purchase a WHMCS Owned License Unbranded only

Yes, my PayPal is verified.

How much I will pay is flexible, name a price and we can negotiate from there.

mcelebi

Local time
Today, 23:22
Hello,
I have Owned License No Branding. Support & Updates Expired in 8th Jun 2012. It needs to be renewed $99.95 USD before you can access new version download. Current version WHMCS v5.1.0. The license is eligible for transfer.

Last edited:

JasonK

Local time
Today, 16:22
Also interested as well. I used to have one (owned) years ago but, forgot user name and pass for whmcs... looking to get back into it again as a hobby.

Anyway let me know if it's still available.
Thanks, Jason

mcelebi

Local time
Also interested as well. I used to have one (owned) years ago but, forgot user name and pass for whmcs... looking to get back into it again as a hobby.

Anyway let me know if it's still available.
Thanks, Jason
Yes, available.

battarov

Local time
I have Owned License Branded for sale (you can pay 75$ one-time for "Branding Removal" in whmcs account)
update and support have been renewed 1 week ago for 100$ and you can download the last version.
The license is eligible for transfer because I have bought it 10 years ago from another person who had transfered the license to me , so I can give up the gmail account associated with it .
I can send you all the account and license proof you need.

EPICORX

Local time
I have Owned License Branded for sale (you can pay 75$ one-time for "Branding Removal" in whmcs account)
update and support have been renewed 1 week ago for 100$ and you can download the last version.
The license is eligible for transfer because I have bought it 10 years ago from another person who had transfered the license to me , so I can give up the gmail account associated with it .
I can send you all the account and license proof you need.
This is against their TOS, which could put the entire transaction in jeopardy.

battarov

Local time
how they will know !!!
you can change the license owner info from within the control panel but only can't change the email address .
they do so to inforce useres to pay 25 usd account transfer , but my account have been transfered before so not available to change the email anymore.

Vimal Tank

Local time
Tomorrow, 01:52
how they will know !!!
you can change the license owner info from within the control panel but only can't change the email address .
they do so to inforce useres to pay 25 usd account transfer , but my account have been transfered before so not available to change the email anymore.
I am interested. let me know ur asking price on email dustyguy@gmail.com

Jeff King

Local time
Tomorrow, 04:22
Hello,
I have Owned License No Branding. Support & Updates Expired in 8th Jun 2012. It needs to be renewed $99.95 USD before you can access new version download. Current version WHMCS v5.1.0. The license is eligible for transfer.
Is it still available?

How much is it?

battarov

Local time
Is it still available?

How much is it?
900 usd , remember that I have updated it 2 week s ago and that cost me 100 $ . so the actual price is 800 $ + 100 $ which is the update and support service for approx 1 year

EPICORX

Local time
Hello,
How much is the asking price?