ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would you pay for a vBulletin License?

How much is a vBulletin second hand license worth?

• $0 - $45

Votes: 14 14.9%
  • $50 - $75

Votes: 21 22.3%
  • $80 - $100

Votes: 25 26.6%
  • $105 - $130

Votes: 16 17.0%
  • $135 - $160

Votes: 18 19.1%

• Total voters
If it's ZERO to buyer, then they'll be happier to just buy the license full retail then? Right? ... Right... So rather than be happy getting a 195.00 license for near nothing at all...They'll make a stink of it... My license wasn't second handed either, it was mine alone since I bought it. They might not know this though, but it's true.

The whole.. slap to face/ cheapskate talk, is basically just me being smart arse because when I used to sell my web designs, to me, and the time it took for me to create the designs, for them to constantly low-ball me in pricing . basically saying my hard work isn't worth a crap, and should be priced TO THEIR pricing standards... IS a slap to face and I called them cheap skates, because after spending days / weeks / hard efforts on the designs, to get low-ball offers immediately.. its insulting to me. To me, it's worth 80.00 or 100.00 but then to get 30.00 offers is insulting. I shouldn't have used that talk about this matter though I guess.. My bad. ;)

Sellers have that right though man... It's like my pap and him saving all this stuff I usually call "junk". To him, it's not junk stuff. To him, it's money... even if it's seriously really garbage.. He sees value to everything and anything he saves/collects/hoards. But if you're not happy paying only merely 90.00 for a 195.00 license even if it were second handed.. go off to vBulletin and pay full prices for it.. shrug. If I were shopping and finding licenses that I really want / needed and found one listed for only 90.00... I'd be grateful and happy.. and not trying to bargain basket shop it down to zero dollars like an ungrateful cheap skate lol. I'd snatch that license right up like no tomorrow... rather than pay 195.00 for same exact item on vbulletin. But human nature says... "if it's not free .. then it's not worth it"

I think we have enough data from the poll that this thread has run it's course. Should thinks change in the forum world which would affect prices, we will post another one up.

Reactions: vVv
I say $105 - $130 Meaning like 110 or 125 somewhere in there, mostly.

Another thread being bumped, sorry.