ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Time Do U Go 2 Bed?

What Time Do You Get To Bed?

• Total voters

WenM

CuteXen Designs
Valued Member
I guess, since the these days of the Internet, us geeks tend to spend more time on the NET than anything else in the evening; when time is available after washing up family dinner dishes and ironing hubby's underpants, shirt, and socks for work the next day, so I just wondered what time do you find yourself getting to bed in the wee small hours?

I try to get to bed around 01:15am generally (hubby nags far earlier for servicing!) , and only rarely do I go over that if there's something urgent to do on the site, but I find if I overstep the mark, I find it hard to get off to sleep!

So, tell us what time do you get to bed everyday? Take part in the Poll if you're shy! :)

I am a early riser, thanks to my two little boys, therefore I go to bed pretty early sometimes.

I generally wake up around 6 am mon-friday, but ive done it for so long that even on a saturday & sunday i wake at about 7am.

I generally wake up around 6 am mon-friday, but ive done it for so long that even on a saturday & sunday i wake at about 7am.
What time did I wake up this morning? 7:00 am :p I feel your pain.

@ragtek, that's the problem with working at home, you just lose track of time! Nothing better than having to fight the traffic, and pay those high fuel bills; well at least here in the UK you do!
i agree

it's very important to have self-discipline

i agreeit's very important to have self-discipline
I tried it once. Couldn't do it. Way to many distractions. I need an office to go everyday to get anything done.

I go to bed whenever all three of my kids are finally sleeping usually by 11pm and I get up about 5 am with the baby.

Unfortunately, I sleep only 6-7 hours. But as I understand it, this is too little and you need to sleep at least 8 hours :( So many doctors say. :nurse: