ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What sort of hosting do you use?

Jasony

Valued Member
Do you use free, free with ads, or paid? Do you used shared, reseller, VPS, or dedicated? What do you feel are the advantages and disadvantages of what you chose? Finally, does anyone use special hosting like green hosting, an environmentally friendly type? What are pros and cons of it?

I use shared hosting. I haven't had too many issues with the company and the guy gave me a discount, so it's well worth it. Their tech support is really fast to respond to open tickets so that's always a plus.

I started out with making use of free hosting just to get my wraps around how things are done as a webmaster. After that, I started using Shared hosting which is good in its own way. I'm making use of dedicated hosting now.

It's only beginners that are always interested in making use of free hosting services. I make use of paid hosting and I'm making use of BlueHost now. I used SiteGround in the past and it's good too.