ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Is The Largest Forum You've Owned?

GamerBB

Valued Member
For me it was my forum HCNET (Higherculture.net) which was closed due to staff shortage. My staff slowly but surely became unreliable due to personal life issues and in the long wrong it hurt the forum. We were about 4 months old with 15,000 post. I could have just hired new staff but I decided I wanted to create a gaming forum instead of a general forum and find reliable staff. So that's what I have done and it's going well thus far.

What's the largest forum you've owned?

I am hoping it is going to extralicense.com :p I think the biggest I have running right now is 8900 threads

Currently my biggest is 85916 Posts in 11835 Topics by 10214 Members. But definitely not in 4 months, that's quite impressive GamerBB!

I have only had one forum that is currently 8 months old Discussions 4,191 ,Messages 52,688, and 334 members with about 15 to 20 of them being daily contributors.

Reactions: Dan
For me i've never really had a big forum. I'm trying to start up one but I just got a big pile of work to do. 6 websites, 1 premium plugin to develop and college work. I love my life :D

Not a forum, but my biggest website was about 30k users.. If you remember Stickam.com I was running the official custom profile theme generator for the site for about 6 months before they built their own. The site was linked in the user profile area.. I was getting no less than 30 new users within any 24 hour period regardless of the time or day for the entire run of the site.