Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Abandoned vBulletin 4.x Publishing Suite Eligible For Transfer!

Discussion in 'Completed vB Transactions' started by marcus1lane, Mar 24, 2012.

1. marcus1lane

marcus1lane New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    7:30 AM
    Hello everyone I am selling my vBulletin Version 4 Publishing Suite licence with a professionally designed theme included. I got the theme for Themeforest.net. The theme did cost me $29 and it comes with 5 color schemes. You can find the theme by searching ideal vbulletin in themeforest. You can also visit my website reference below to view my actual site live right now!
    A few specs to mention about the vBulletin 4 suite and taken from the official website:
    -Indefinite software license
    -Includes Forums, Blogs, and CMS modules
    -Free updates for this version
    -Discounts for next version upgrades
    -Free forum and ticket support
    -Total value: $495
    vBulletin sells this licence for $285 and I asking for practically anything above $200. The reason I am selling is because I simply have too many websites to maintain I am unable to work on this forum. So I have decided to shut down my website (within 3 days from now) and sell this licence. I have had this licence for about 6 months. I bought it brand new for $285 from vBulletin so I am the only owner of the licence it has not been transfered. In one of the attachments you will find a message from vBulletin letting me know that as I am eligible to transfer the licence.

If you are hesitant of buying from thinking this may be a scam, feel free to call me. When I first was looking for a vBulletin licence about 6 months ago I learned a tough lesson that you can't expect everyone selling vBulletin licenses to be legit. I in fact before I bought this licence I had to learn the hard way. I bought a vBulletin version 4 license for $170 from a man claiming the licence was transferable. Well... a couple months later vBulletin notified me that my licence was not legit and they would shut my forum down if I didn't pay for an actual licence. So in total I paid over $400 and I was never able to receive my money back on the first one. So I understand if you may have any concerns, but I can assure especially from the attachments that my license is completely legit and transferable.

So in total you will receive (1) vBulletin 4 publishing suite licence originally $285 and (1) theme ideal originally $29 for the desired price of $200. Feel free to make an offer if the offer is close I might accept it!

Also if you are interested in purchasing the domain name I have the website held on and every currently installed as-is please let me know (the price may be a little higher)! The website has an alexa ranking of 900,000 (not much but semi active) I have only had it up for a short amount of time!

All The Best,
    Marcus

Attached Files: