ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top Gun: Maverick (2022)

Noble

Likes To Be Here!
62HCnUTziyWcpDaBO2i1DX17ljH.jpg

Title: Top Gun: Maverick

Tagline: Feel the need... The need for speed.

Genre: Action, Drama

Director: Joseph Kosinski

Cast: Tom Cruise, Miles Teller, Jennifer Connelly, Val Kilmer, Bashir Salahuddin, Jon Hamm, Charles Parnell, Glen Powell, Lewis Pullman, Monica Barbaro, Jay Ellis, Danny Ramirez, Greg Tarzan Davis, Manny Jacinto, Jake Picking, Raymond Lee, Kara Wang, Jack Schumacher, Lyliana Wray, Jean Louisa Kelly, Ed Harris, Chelsea Harris, Darnell Kirkwood, Austin Bowerman, Stephanie Andrea Barron, Rachel Winfree, Peter Mark Kendall, Ian Gary, Bob Stephenson, Landon Gordon, James Handy, Chido Nwokocha, Chaz Ingram, Rachael Markarian, Shannon Kane, Norman Ralph Eliasen, Adam Pepper, Randy Davison, Roberta Sparta, Jane Vande Voorde, Anthony Edwards

Release: 2022-05-24

Runtime: 131

Plot: After more than thirty years of service as one of the Navy’s top aviators, and dodging the advancement in rank that would ground him, Pete “Maverick” Mitchell finds himself training a detachment of TOP GUN graduates for a specialized mission the likes of which no living pilot has ever seen. Facing an uncertain future and confronting the ghosts of his past, Maverick is drawn into a confrontation with his own deepest fears, culminating in a mission that demands the ultimate sacrifice from those who will be chosen to fly it.

I really want to see this movie. Not in theatres near me right now.

From what I read.
it'll first premiere on Paramount+. The movie won't go to Paramount+ until after the film leaves theaters. It'll likely be available to watch at home sometime after July.

I don't remember the last time I have been to a theater. I do want to see Top Gun Maverick however. Be a nice movie for the winter when we are cooped up indoors.

I watched Top Gun: Maverick the day it was released. I couldn't wait for it to take long. I'm a very big fan of Tom Cruise. The movie is one of his best movies so far.

When it comes to the movie that involves jet flying, Top Gun : Maverick is the very best amongst them. I so much enjoyed the movie. I have watched it 4x now.