ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seo Plugin For Software

zZJoennZz

Valued Member
Do you usually use a plugin if ou use blog, forum, or other software? me, I use because it's pretty useful and gives me a traffic.

Do you usually use a plugin if ou use blog, forum, or other software? me, I use because it's pretty useful and gives me a traffic.
Could you please explain this plug in as I need more traffic... badly.... thanks

When I was on vBulletin I always used vBSEO. Since moving to XenForo, I haven't had the need to run anything else.

When I was on vBulletin I always used vBSEO. Since moving to XenForo, I haven't had the need to run anything else.
I take it XenForo is optimized well enough then?

What about Invision Power Services (IP Board)? Has anyone any experience with this company?

Yes, XenForo is extremely SEO friendly out of the box.

IPB now has a SEO plugin. I have installed it and took a brief look at it, but honestly I am not a big fan of IPB (But the new version looks a lot better). I do still have a license though. Maybe I will go play with it some more and report back.

IPB now has a SEO plugin. I have installed it and took a brief look at it, but honestly I am not a big fan of IPB (But the new version looks a lot better). I do still have a license though. Maybe I will go play with it some more and report back.
Great Thanks for the info! I greatly appreciate it. I guess I will see if i can find it.

Great Thanks for the info! I greatly appreciate it. I guess I will see if i can find it.
I have IPB 3.1.4., and I am not sure where to find the SEO plugin.

the vB4 Product should have this SEO plugin as standard after asking the earth for their Licenses...perhaps not in the vB4's lifetime, but vB5 MUST have it!