What's new
  • Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
  • I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post

Completed Selling Xenforo

Status
Not open for further replies.

geebee

Can Sell XenForo
Local time
Tomorrow, 12:15
The transfer for the forum only has been initiated so only the forum license plus XFMG remains available.

geebee

Can Sell XenForo
Local time
Transfer completed on the forum only license. Only forum + XFMG left @ $165 expires 29th December 2019

geebee

Can Sell XenForo
Local time
Would like to move this on sooner rather than later, price drop to $150.

tofucube

Local time
Today, 18:15
Hi. I'm interested but have a couple questions. I can't PM yet since I'm new so will post here. Would this allow me to get the latest version of forum and media gallery? Another noob question...When you say expires Dec 2019, does that mean I'm able to get support from Xenforo up until that date correct? Thanks

geebee

Can Sell XenForo
Local time
Hi, yes you can get the latest version of the forum and gallery. Dec 29 is when access to support and updates stops. You can renew this access for another year either on that date or afterwards.

Not sure if I can start a conversation with you, will give it a try now.

Status
Not open for further replies.