ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sad day - Extra License is dead :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suprastan

Valued Member
I cant even count how many licenses and websites I purchased here. I am not even sure what to say about what has happened. RIP! There is nothing For Sale, no content, no one even talking about general topics.

WOW.. What a sad sight. Shame the new owner hasn't done any advertising or anything ( I checked ).

I just wish someone would promote this website, as I bought so many licenses.

I guess it will eventually die and this new owner will not renew the domain and hopefully someone with more ambition will take over.

Shame on you new owner.

Thanks for the note, the site was dead long before I purchased it (Which is why Dan moved on as in general forums are slow) and I admit I have not put much time into it at all with real-life issues happening along with COVID and other personal things happening, real life happens.

I will be doing some things to try and get some life back into the place however you are welcome to make some posts and toss out any ideas you have.
Before shaming people why not ASK if there is anything you can do or just pop in and make a post now and then?

Thanks

If I could give my own piece of advice, I know it's not an easy task trying to handle real life situation and still keep a good eye on your forums and community. But you can still do a few things here to get it up and running.

Extra License is actually known to be a site where people can buy and sell license and still interact and have a good time sharing ideas as I heard it is.

And though I have only been here for a few days I would want it grow and reach the heights it is meant to be.

There are site where you can promote and get people aware of what is happening here in extra License and make them know it's still open and functional. Forum promotion if you know about it is a good place to create such kind of awareness, since many people there are forum owners, blog owners or have intensions of owning one, if they are aware that a site like extras license exist where they can buy license for their Xenforo to create their forum then I think they would come visiting and the traffic here would start going up and transactions would start happening.

I don't know the admin here but I felt I should give my own sincere advice.👍
Thanks for the note, the site was dead long before I purchased it (Which is why Dan moved on as in general forums are slow) and I admit I have not put much time into it at all with real-life issues happening along with COVID and other personal things happening, real life happens.

I will be doing some things to try and get some life back into the place however you are welcome to make some posts and toss out any ideas you have.
Before shaming people why not ASK if there is anything you can do or just pop in and make a post now and then?

Thanks

Thanks for the kind words @TeeGee, I made an edit to my last post and took out my negative comment however FP is a good site to advertise and I have this site listed there, this time of year is tough for any forums as many are out and about enjoying the summer however we will try and stay as active as we can we new content to discuss.

As always we're open to comments and ideas.(y)

@Noble I am sorry if I came off as a bit harsh. I don't mean to knock you, I am really just trying to help. You really need to advertise asap. I loved this site and purchased many licenses and websites from here. You have an opportunity to take advantage of this monopoly. Right now Digitalpoint gets more Second Hand licenses sold then here, which is sad.

No worries @SupraStan, I used DP a few times myself years back and was scammed once there, I think the owner Shawn has cleaned that part up.
I would like to bring back the middleman here at some point as well however Kirk has moved on.

Will be working on some advertising soon as well as placing some ads up here. (y)

While I don't have a Xenforo forum, I'm in Proboards, I do like browsing forums like this to get some extra knowledge if I ever did move to Xenforo.
I feel forums are only dead if members stop posting. Forums ARE dying & we need to support one another :)

I've realized keeping a forum going is by far the hardest thing because people like interaction, fun, and creativity. but I still yet think that this site is still kicking.

@SupraStan and @PeakForum I have been working around 60 hours a week for the past few months really now and its really taking a toll on my hobbies, All I do is work and kids at the moment. I listed EL for sale for cheap over at FP. I am not opposed to keeping it and working on it. I am going to finish my associates degree in Business Admin Im starting classed next month. I am also looking to changing jobs with that said It may be a major move to another state for me. I am looking forward to changes in my life which allow me to have more hobby time.

Status
Not open for further replies.