ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

request to admin

Web Wizard

Valued Member
why don't you follow fiverr / elance system for payment. I mean first a buyer will pay money to you , then seller will transfer money to buyer and then you transfer money to seller. it will cost 3% to 4% more than normal because of paypal fees, but you can set a fixed fee of 5% for secure transactions and make this service optional. means transactions can be carried in either way, 1) by using Extra license as mediater or 2) directly between end users.

this system has two benefits. 1) No more scams 2) you will get fund to keep your server running.

since this service will be optional no one can complaint. means user can use it for security if you want or they will have to trust on person whom you are dealing with...

I am not good at english so dont know that are you getting what i am trying to say. If i have said something wrong then please consider that i didn't get proper words to express what i mean to say. Its just a suggestion ...

I appreciate your suggestion (y)

We have considered these services in the past. There are a couple of reasons why we chose not to:

1. We have no control over the transfer process. vBulletin, IPB, Xenforo will not deal with us if we had questions because the license doesn't belong to us.
  2. We don't have the Staffing to keep up with the transactions.

I have said numerous time on the site that members should use their own service, such as escrow.com, to mediate their transactions.

In the end, I would prefer to keep this site free and be 99% donation based and not have the liability.